Are you passionate about nutrition? Do you love helping others? Are you looking for a new career?
If you answered yes to any of the above, becoming a Certified Health Coach may be exactly what you are looking for. Enrolling at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition was one of the best decisions I’ve made. But it took me almost two years to decide to take the leap. Yes, almost two years.
What held me back? Fear. Plain and simple. I worried that the timing wasn’t right. I worried that I would be taking on too much. I worried that maybe becoming a Health Coach wasn’t what I was meant to do.
I didn’t realize it at the time, but fear was what was keeping me from following my heart. From following my passion. From an opportunity to help others get the most out of life.
It is my mission to spare you from letting fear get in your way.
Trust me, it is SO not worth it. Don’t wait for the exact right moment. If you answered yes to the questions above and are interested in learning more about IIN, please follow your heart and take the leap today.
Because the Institute for Integrative Nutrition is not your ordinary nutrition school.
Enrolling at IIN will enable you to transform your life and will empower you to make a significant difference in the lives of others.
You will study a holistic approach to health and wellness. Your coursework will include an examination of more than 100 dietary theories, and you will be taught by leading experts in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, including:
- Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of Integrative Medicine at The University of Arizona
- Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman, expert in nutrition-based disease prevention and reversal
- Dr. Neal Barnard, founder of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, authority on Superfoods and Raw Food Nutrition
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, world leader in mind-body medicine
- Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University
- And many other experts at the forefront of nutrition, health and business
Just click on the graphic to the right to learn more. In addition to valuable information about the program, you’ll also receive a complimentary copy of IIN’s newly-released 6-Month Roadmap to Health and Happiness, which is filled with monthly wellness recommendations that will help you transform your health. The guide will also give you a sense of what it is like to work with me as part of my Six Month Health Coaching Program.
Or, if you’d rather, please feel free to contact me here. I’d love to answer any questions you may have about becoming a holistic health coach and my experience at IIN. And guess what? As an IIN Ambassador, I have access to occasional tuition scholarships and enrollment incentives . . . and I’d love to share them with you.
Please don’t wait as long as I did to take the first step. Take it today. You’ll be so glad you did!